Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Paint feed system||Gravity|
|Nozzle bore (mm)||1.4 mm|
|Standard air cap||SP|
|Spraying pressure (MPa)||0.2 MPa|
|Spraying distance (mm)||200 mm|
|Air consumption (L/min)||385 L/min|
|Air pressure inside air cap (Mpa)||0.07 MPa|
|Paint spraying volume (mL/min)||140 mL/min|
|Maximum effective pattern width (mm)||270 mm|
The Meiji F410 spraygun series is a high performance, well-balanced and beautiful finishing spraygun lineup.
- Beautiful finishing in thin and uniform paint film with wider spraying pattern.
- Reducing air spray pressure to 0.2 MPa (FOR HVLP)
- Well balanced body of weight only 415 grams
- Ergonomic curved grip
- Reduction of trigger load with lower resistance packing.
- Beautiful gun body with chrome plating for long lasting and easy maintenance.
- Stainless steel passage for waterborne compatibility