Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MEIJI F110L-GLS LOW PRESSURE GRAVITY (GUN+CUP) [HVLP]
This is the low-pressure atomization hand spray gun series from Meiji, the F110L models.
- Use of 3D air: Exceptional atomization at a very low air cap internal pressure (0.07 MPa for pressure and suction type, and 0.05 MPa for gravity type).
- Higher transfer efficiency, low spattering, and environment-friendly while lowering costs: Lower air pressure design realizes saving by about 30% in the air consumption and improving by about 10% of transfer efficiency. Furthermore, less spattering paint brings less paint volume and improvement of working environment.
- Waterborne compatibility: Stainless steel passage for waterborne compatibility.
- Beautiful finishing: The use of nickel plating brings improvement of wear and corrosion resistance.
- Easy-to-use: The use of U-packing in the needle packing place brings free-maintenance, such as no necessary retorquing etc.
- Low pressure, slow atomization rate, reduce spatterback and smaller paint consumption by 15-30% compared to multipurpose spraygun by Meiji equivalent.