Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MEIJI F-ZERO TYPE C (GUN+CUP)
|Paint feed system||Gravity|
|Nozzle bore (mm)||1.4 mm|
|Spraying pressure (MPa)||0.15 MPa|
|Spraying distance (mm)||140 mm|
|Air consumption (L/min)||175 L/min|
|Paint spraying volume (mL/min)||150 mL/min|
|Maximum effective pattern width (mm)||220 mm|
|Paint cup set type||4GD|
This is the latest spraygun model from Meiji in 2020.
The feature is as follows:
- It is available for metallic, pearl base, colour clear, and plating finishing. It is also possible for solid base finishing.
- New design for air cap and air circuit. Realizing low pressure, small air consumption, less splashing, high atomization and less unevenness spraying in stable paint finishing.
- It have a similar spraying pattern to the FINER-GTC, and it specializes in layer pattern spraying.
- The trigger is with a good fit by using POM material, which is more durable than the usual aluminium material.
- It also have a laser marking with meiji logo in the air cap.
The product is available in GUN only and GUN+CUP versions. Cup is sold separately.