IWATA TOF-50-062P PRESSURE
|Paint feed system||Pressure|
|Nozzle bore (mm)||0.6 mm|
|Standard air cap||E2 (LPH-50)|
|Spraying pressure (MPa)||0.1 MPa|
|Spraying distance (mm)||–|
|Air consumption (L/min)||50 L/min|
|Paint spraying volume (mL/min)||180 ml/min|
|Maximum effective pattern width (mm)||150 mm|
|Required compressor output (kW)||–|
The IWATA AUTO GUN TOF-50-062P is a special spray gun for release agent. The gun is compact, lightweight and easy to handle that features a wide tulip pattern, which makes it useful in narrow spaces and for short-distant spraying.
- Both the air and liquid joints are located at the bottom of the grip, which makes the gun very easy to handle.
- Its compact size and light weight allow the worker to work for a long time without fatigue.
- The body is made of forged aluminum and alumited, making it resistant to corrosion.
- The trigger and many other peripheral parts are made of stainless steel for rust prevention.
- Vaseline is used as grease for all the sliding parts on the air path.
- The body has pearskin finish for the slippery release agent.
- The fluid and pattern adjusting knobs have a locking mechanism to prevent the worker from making operation mistakes.
- The gun hook can be fixed at the top or on the side of the gun and hung on the worker’s belt or other place.
The gun hook (with 2 washer-embedded screws) is optional (parts code No. 93018920).