Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Max. Paint viscosity*1||100s/NK-2
|Air inlet/Paint outlet||G1/4B(PF1/4male)|
|Required compressor(for pump)||0.4~1.5kW|
|Material of wetted parts||Aluminum|
|Normal paint output (30cyle/min)||4.5l/min|
|Max. Paint output *1||30l/min|
|Adjustable presure range||0.15~0.7MPa|
|Material of wetted part||Aluminum|
|Adjustable pressure range||0~0.6MPa|
This is the Iwata Diaphragm Pump with model DPS-120B original.
- Supports a maximum paint output of 30 L/min and capable of handling multiple guns.
- The larger paint passage makes it easy to clean the inside the pump and allows the use of high viscosity paint.
- Useful for pressure-feed paint supply to a reciprocator, automatic coating equipment, or coating robot as well as for pressure-feed manual spraying.
- Multiple guns can be handled.
- Applications: Automotive industry, metal coating, plastic coating, and woodwork coating.